|Client:||COMAS College of Management|
|Architect / Planner:||David Nofar|
|Budget:||$29M – 115M shekels|
The School is the largest school of Media Studies in the country catering to more than 50% of Israel's students of Media Studies.
|Client:||Shamoon Collage of Engineering|
|Architect / Planner:||Hiam Dotan|
|Budget:||$8M – 32M shekels|
The new campus for the Negev Academic College of Engineering is built in an old and neglected neighborhood in city of Be'er Sheva.
|Client:||Hebrew University Rehovot|
|Architect / Planner:||Sherman | Potash|
|Budget:||$4M - 16M shekels|
The project for the Veterinary School includes laboratories, research offices, administrative offices, auditorium and technical rooms.
In 1906, at the encouragement of Theodor Herzl, Boris Schatz founded an art center at 1 Bezalel Street in Jerusalem, later named "Bezalel" after the biblical artisan who designed the Tabernacle and its ritual objects. Schatz purchased three buildings from by a wealthy Egyptian Arab. One was used as his residence and the other two became the Bezalel art school, based on the Russian concept of an arts and crafts school and workshop. In the following years, Schatz organized exhibitions of his students' work in Europe and the United States; they were the first international exhibitions of Jewish artists from Palestine. In the wake of financial difficulties, the school closed in 1929 but reopened in 1935 as the New Bezalel School for Arts and Crafts.
|Client:||Jerusalem Development Authority|
|Location:||Jerusalem, Bezalel Street|
|Architect / Planner:||Baruch Reznik|
|Budget:||$35 M – 150M shekels|
|Completion:||2003 - ongoing|
The site is located adjacent to Gerard Behar Center and the Pritzker Plaza on Bezalel Street and the area bound by Menora and Ussishkin Streets.